Take a look at our Specials!
Network-Attached USB Hub
This includes 14 USB ports, each of which is able to simultaneously connect to a separate host. The rack mount enclosure with dual power supplies makes it highly suited to data centre deployment. Other models include 2 or 5 USB ports and the AnywhereUSB TS includes 4 USB ports and 4 RS-232 RJ45 ports.
AnywhereUSB products are network-attached USB hubs that connect USB peripheral devices to a PC over a Local Area Network. Relocating the host PC to a remote location translates to smaller workstations, enabling deployment without a local PC in kiosks, ATMs, restaurant kitchens, manufacturing lines or any hostile or non-secure area where having a local PC is not practical.
- Access and monitor USB & serial devices over TCP/IP
- Works with existing POS or other application software
- Excellent in virtualized environments such as VMware
- Creates systems redundancy and increases security
- Simplifies operations and reduces IT support